No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, I see. I'll stick to my trusted Gravis then.

Have you ever played with mouse & keyboard? It's quite funny, since you don't have the faintest idea of where you are and what is happening.

Comment

• Yeah, I played the demo that way... freaking wierd as all Hell. I just went by keyboard them, because I had no idea what the mouse was for .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• In keyboard & mouse mode, you play it like an FPS. Keyboard is for movement and actions, and mouse is for orientation.

However, if you're playing in that mode as nose tackle, you have no farking idea of where the ball is... and by the time you find out, it's too late.

Comment

• Hehe... that sounds funny as Hell. Like playing it drunk or something .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Yea, it's weird. I never finished that game, because it was all going so hopelessly bad.

I'm off to bed now, I'll be back in eight or nine hours.

Berzerker is still on the clock!

Comment

• Ed McCaffrey WR-Den

Comment

• Sorry guys, I will PM picks from now on to both Imran and Slow

Comment

• I may get Madden 2003, but for some reason I can never get the passing down in those games. I don't know what I do wrong.

I can get real good at rushing though. Well unless I play a crappy team against good teams. I often play the Arizone Cardinals - you would think my damn receivers could catch the ball with David Boston and all.

Comment

• Use those training drills to practice passing; it helped me the first time.

Comment

• Imran is up. Zopperoni has my picks.
                      I'll be gone, off and on this morning.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I may get Madden 2003

Well it's $20 now... perhaps you meant Madden 2004?

My pick? Well give me a sec .

Comment

• James Thrash, WR Phi

--

Slow is up.

Comment

• Sloww picks Eddie Kennison, WR of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Vlad is up.

Comment

• :BUMP: for Vlad.

Comment

• Btw, can I just say that I was very suprised to get a WR like Thrash this late in the draft . I was looking at backup TEs actually... but too hard to resist .

Comment

Working...
                                X