Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :BUMP: for Dissident.

Comment

• Ah, I suspected Moss would still be there.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• *yawn*

my turn again ehh.

let me wake up and I will prepare to make my pick

Comment

• You don't even have a working list of your own?
          WorthLESS.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• time for a rookie pick

Onterrio Smith rookie RB Minnesota. I have a feeling he will get the starting job.

Comment

• Reismark is up.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Olindo Mare, K, Miami
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Alright, in round 13, the 'fros select: Doug Jolley, TE of the Oakland Raiders.

Sloth picks Jacksonville Jaguars Defense.

Berzerker is up!

Comment

• I'm glad people are submitting lists making things go faster .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Damn, I was hoping everyone would overlook the Jags D... oh well...
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• What about the Pick 'Em league, reismark ?
                        Looked into that yet? Don't want you getting bored.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Sloww: Sportsline has not put up the Office Pool Manager yet. When they do so, you'll see something here.

Comment

• Ok. Forgot it was Sportsline.
                            Saw at Yahoo, and got confused, again.

Comment

• That's getting to be a real habit with you...you been smoking bong hits out of aluminum cans again?
                              Life and death is a grave matter;
                              all things pass quickly away.
                              Each of you must be completely alert;
                              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• That are toilet paper roll pipes.
                                One does what one must do.

How's the Mrs. ?

Comment

Working...
                                X