Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diss wanted 3 kickers.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Bump for Dis
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• okay let me prepare

Comment

• Wayne Chrebet WR NY Jets

that is my pick. I am a little worried that Conway may become Penington's primary target. He had 2 good catches in the preseason game. But all my other prospects have bye weeks that are conflicting.

Comment

• Chris is on the clock.

Comment

• punt.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• After some quick movement it is back down to a crawl...
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Fumble.

Comment

• But hopefully not an interception!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      But hopefully not an interception!
                      I think he's watching a replay of the Dallas/Arizona game.

Even with Parcells, they are looking remarkably similar to lasy year's Cowpatties.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Adam Vinatieri, K
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Jac is up.

Comment

• Jac is up!

Comment

• Jac is up?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• who's up?

Comment

Working...
                                X