No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to sweat it. Next time we'll just stop the draft.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 16th round? Fine w/me

Comment

• Great. Saved me (ahem, or Imran) from reismark's wild self.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Didn't save me any... I never promised anything .

The TUB man is still up.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I am all for a 16th round

Comment

• So, take that!

Comment

• I'm suprised that you haven't called for a BAPAY yet, Slow .

Btw, Tuberski has until noon tomorrow for his next pick .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Seriously though. Why vote against it?

To help the waiver wire?
                  If one was worried like that, just take the other pick.
                  It's not like we have a salary cap or something.

Comment

• Seriously though. Why vote against it?

Well, in case you think that we won't be able to get to it before the start of the season, and then it's a computer pick anyway.

And perhaps to create more strategy by giving you less bench space and having to think which players to keep on the bench.

Comment

• Phhhbbbt, as a certain team owner would say.

Comment

• I vote for 16, but does that mean we have more players on our team?

As for analyzing schedules. I haven't been doing that so far. But I will for all my remaining picks. I should have for my backup RB and QB.

Comment

• alright, 'nuff voting and more picking dammit!

I spend all day at work, and it's still not my turn yet

Comment

• Mrs. Sneak is doing much better now...though it was really bad last night. Should be able to check in "normally.

I thought I voted for 16 earlier...what kind of a tinpot outfit is this?
                            Anyhow...while I see your point, Imran, this can get to be hard enough when your players go down--it would be nice to have some extra cushion for trading, etc. Plus, it's good for the Lesson and Theory portion of the league--that is, we'll all get to see each other's strategies and sleepers--and it should be more interesting that way. If I have a chance, I may do a wrap up thread for my draft.

Berz--If you're analyzing SOS now, you're wasting your time. The application is that your starters are on teams that have an improved or better chance at wins (especially high stats wins) this season. I looked at SOS a little bit, but only for the glaringly obvious games.
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                              I vote for 16, but does that mean we have more players on our team?
                              Have you considered a brain scan ?
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; August 10, 2003, 09:50.

Comment

• And oh yeah. Bill the Cat sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X