No announcement yet.

Who can you imitate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike our current chancellor like that, he's got a pretty neutral face and his voice is too deep for me to imitate, so I can't do him. others are quite easy though.

Comment

my flatmate is just hilarious at imitating Chirac's facial expressions, eyes wide open and constantly shaking head from one side to another, talk about the ostentatious habits of frogs (and italians for that matter)

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
        Dipsey from the Teletubbies and Milo from the Tweenies.
        eh oh
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Oh also I can do mediocre Sean Connery. I have a funny story, but I won't share it with you. Let's just say, I tried that for the kicks of it in a bar few years ago.. doing mr. bond in Finnish.. I failed.. MISERABLY! But it was all fun . Even the chick laughed.. though she turned me down anyway.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Everybody can do a mediocre Sean Connery impression. Michael Caine too.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

FrustratedPoet, I guess so .
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

When I was young, I had a very thin voice and I could imitate (some) of my canary's singing. The funny thing is that when I was visiting my granpa, i used to sing the part to a **** (it's male for a chicken, right?), and You know whta? He tried to sing it as well! It was amazing, really. He was repeating the (short, of course) melody of it. I knew that parrots and kind-of-birds-I-do-not-know-their-name-in-english
                could do something like this, but a ****... Well, even if he was a ****-genius, he ended up in a soup
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Heresson, Cool

oh and btw.. DRUNK POSTERS UNITE!!! WOOHOO
                  In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                  X