Who can you imitate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can you imitate?

Well there are few dudes from Finland you don't know that I can do and from the people you know are:

Bill Cosby (it's my pride as I'm pretty good!)
    Al Pacino
    Arnold Swartcschzhzhenegger

I have tried to do George Bush, but I suck at it. I'm just not able to get it good. Also I can't do Bill Clinton and God knows I have tried. With Bush, I can't get the accent right and I can't get the voice. With Clinton I can almost get accent, but not voice.

How about you?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Been there, done that.

Comment

Soundsamples
      If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

obviously I'm good at imitating out foreign minister Joschka Fischer when he tries hard to make a serious face. he then opens his eyes widly while at the same time pressing his eyebrows down.

Comment

I could do some music Stevie Ray Vaughn made famous, but that would be imitating myself; since I taught Stevie all he knew about guitars.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Daniel, I don't have a microphone .

But I assure you, my Bill Cosby is perfect. I can do the bodylanguage as well. I do sound like him too for real.

Al Pacino is only voice, he doesn't have any real bodylangauge that is sticking out. Some facial expressions, but they're easy.

Arnold.. I can do the accent, but nothing else. But you know who I'm doing, but it's not that good.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

and I'm good at imitating people from real life, like school mates or so... their gestures and all and also voices, I can be quite good at horsing around. pretty arrogant though

Comment

Well there are few dudes from Finland you don't know
                Come on, tell us
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Dipsey from the Teletubbies and Milo from the Tweenies.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Matti Esko Hytönen is easy.
                    Jörn Donner I can do good.
                    Tony Halme I can't do, I've tried it hard, but I just can't do it.
                    Uuno Turhapuro (can do the bodylanguage good too)
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      and I'm good at imitating people from real life, like school mates or so... their gestures and all and also voices, I can be quite good at horsing around. pretty arrogant though
                      Cool . The biggest problems I have is with the voice. To get it really good. I can do most accents, and I can pick it up fast and I see how I should approach learning it. Bodylanguage is the easiest and facial expressions to me. But voice is HARD. Because of the voice, I can not do some people I'd like.. I just can not do them simple as that.

I can do most accents, my favourite is Italian. I think I can do that good. I can do Jamaican accent, and German accent, which is fun. I can do English (we learned that in school anyway), but other accents from that area which are many, I can't do. Naturally I can do the Finnish accent, but Swedish accent is easy too. All these are way more easier to me than real American accent. For example I can't do the southern accent. I know how it goes, but I really suck at it. I can do some NY accent though. I am not sure is it 'Jewish accent' or 'Jewish who lives in New York' accent, but I can try to imitate it and most people would know what I'm doing. Naturally I wouldn't go for real new yorker or any of these folks.
                      In da butt.

Comment

can't do accents

my favourite victim is our year's best. he's an arsehole and does his civil national service in Palestine. chin chin.

Comment

Ecthelion, funny.. I can't do my friends. I have the same 'accent', but I can't get the voice or their habits of using certain words. Accent is the thing I can learn fast, but voice.. uh oh.. Some accents I can't do at all and I have tried, but they don't work.
                          In da butt.

Comment

the habit of facial expressions and using words is easiest, voices are hard

Comment

I can do the voices of French president Chirac and former President Mitterand.
                              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Working...
                              X