No announcement yet.

Christian-Creation Science Fair-Warning, I just hypoventalated from laughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote parody. Besides, "Uncle Steve" looks kinda computer-generated.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

sadly i dont think its a hoa
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
        The site is obviously a parody. It does not represent mainstream christianity nor creationists!
        And yet appears to use the same kind of 'logic' and wishful thinking.

For my science project, I will prove a table is not a horse, even though most tables have four legs. I will also show that chairs could not have evolved from tables, but were CREATED, thus proving the existence of a CREATOR.

Hallelujah, we will come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves!!!!!

molly bloom, age 9.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

No, it is actually a parody. Search for "objective ministries" and parody on google.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

it's about making fun of stupid kids whose parents should be imprisoned for child abuse.
            Hmm...some of that liberal tolerance...

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
              The site is obviously a parody. It does not represent mainstream christianity nor creationists!
              Um, Creationism doesn't represent mainstream Christianity. Most Christian sects have accepted evolution, including the largest one, Catholicism. Every Christian I know cringes at Creationism, because it makes them look like loons.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And people wonder why US students are at the bottom of the developed world when it comes to science.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                X