Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by faded glory
    Man this forum is serouisly dead.

Everybody give a big thanks to Ming for banning 90% of the posters in off topic !
    Ming had damn well better not be that far ahead of me.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_www
      Because their are things that you learn from both parents (father and mother) that is lost when you have two fathers or two mothers. Even single parents can raise good kids and are good parents and I am sure that two men or women can do a good job but it is not the same.
      But do you want you say, that a child will be better off to be raised within a Orphanage (because gay couples aren´t allowed to adopt and no heterosexual Couple wants them)
      than being raised by two males or two females?

I don´t know how it is in America, but in Germany the supply of Orphans by far exceeds the demand, so by giving gay couples the right to adopt children (after a gay marriage of course) would be a way to get many children out of the Orphanages.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST

But do you want you say, that a child will be better off to be raised within a Orphanage (because gay couples aren´t allowed to adopt and no heterosexual Couple wants them)
        than being raised by two males or two females?

I don´t know how it is in America, but in Germany the supply of Orphans by far exceeds the demand, so by giving gay couples the right to adopt children (after a gay marriage of course) would be a way to get many children out of the Orphanages.
        Well in the United States we dont have orphagnages anymore, usually they are sent to foster home. I never said gay people should not adopt children, but when all things are equal much better for a child to have a father and mother. Their are things that you learn from your father you cant from your mother. Thus somethings are lost if you are single parent home or have two fathers or two mothers as it were. Gays only make up 6% of the population and I dont think they make a big dent in the adoption rates anyways. Lots of people try to adopt every year. I was just saying that children are better off with a loving father and mother who are married and love the child then with a gay couple that is also loving. But I never said they shold not adopt children.
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
        X