Dead Islamic terrorists receive raisins and Juicyfruit, not virgins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Islamic terrorists receive raisins and Juicyfruit, not virgins

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.

ARGUING THAT TODAY’S version of the Qur’an has been mistranscribed from the original text, scholar Christoph Luxenberg says that what are described as “houris” with “swelling breasts” refer to nothing more than “white raisins” and “juicy fruits.”

Ohhh boy...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Makes me think of them going into Paradise and Allah being there and offering them raisins and fruits and going "HA HA!"
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

On the other hand, that the text mentiones the shewing-gum brand "Juicy Fruit" is evidence that the book in fact is the words of Allah. Who else could have predicted the existance of "Juicy Fruit"!?!
        Last edited by Kropotkin; July 30, 2003, 07:27.

Comment

Right now there's a bunch of pissed off terrorists in heaven plotting to highjack an angel...
          What?

Comment

Old news
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

For obvious reasons, anyone that takes anyting in a religious scripture literary is fouled,´but at least these ones get fruits and that's not that bad.

Comment

They are healthy.
                Middle East!

Comment

But dead.
                  What?

Comment

I hope they enjoy their fruity bits.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yeah that's right, why shouldn't they get something unhealthy instead. It's not like it will kill them to get some fat.
                      Last edited by Kropotkin; July 30, 2003, 08:50.

Comment

Well, assasines were supposed to make their followers believe they were temporarly in heaven by giving them hashish and women and all this stuff...
                        Middle East!

Comment

yeah, they drugged them, they would wake up in a palace or garden, surrounded by beautiful women and food and stuff (they thought they were in heaven), they were told that they just had to do one thing and they could spend all eternity there.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yes, this is old news, and true. After all 'white raisins' are a sign of heaven and are referenced in Judaic texts talking about heaven as well.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X