Why do people like horses so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
    I know why the christian society had invented a special way to sit on the horse for women.
    Is that unique to Christian society? What is it with Christian society anyway?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

'cause when they get too old to use, you can turn them into glue; when you get hungry, you can eat them; when they injure themselves, you can shoot them.

you can't do that to people. besides, when people die, they either take up way too much space under the ground, or they want you to throw their refuse somewhere else.
      B♭3

Comment

What ya mean you can't do that to people. YOu can, it's just not a good idea.

Soylent Green is People!
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

exactly what part of the horse do they use to make glue?

Comment

B♭3

Comment

Kinda makes you feel awful about eating all that paste in elementary school, huh?

NOOO!!! SEABIZKIT!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!
              -30-

Comment

Working...
              X