Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you describe your sense of humour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyways mine is probably goofy. I like to say the stupidest things possiblfe for laughs. Even at my own expense. People probalby think I'm an idiot, but I often act like an idiot for laughs.
    Sounds like me. My humour is desperately attention-seeking and comes cloaked in a dry, understated, sarcasm. When nobody listens to the first delivery of a joke, I tell it again, explaining a little more each time and eventually just saying "Look. That was a joke." By the time I get my point across, it becomes apparent that it was not funny to anyone other than me.

My humour is at its best when I make an honest mistake and pretend it was a joke. Or when I sit in a corner just giggling at nothing and not trying to communicate the humorous ideas to anybody.
    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
    - Pekka

Comment

Sometimes (well when I was single anyway) I seduce(d) women with my sense of humor. I usually slipped subtle jokes that not everyone is going to get under the radar. When a woman laughed I knew two things:

1) She's intelligent / knowledgable / hip enough to be worth my while.

2) She's been paying attention to me, which means that she is interested in me on some level. Now it's up to me to find out which level(s) that is.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Bah....humor! Germans don´t need that
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
          Bah....humor! Germans don´t need that
          Someone from the Major Hochsteder school of Nazi impersonation? Funny!
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
            Sophisticated, peurile, self-deprecating, innuendo and pun laden sarcasm.
            You could say Osama has a pun laden sense of humour.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

i'm funny in all those ways, but i spend most time around my close friends and i usually go with "goofy corney perverted" humor.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

My humor makes you cry and I usualy repeat the "joke" many times
                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

You could say Osama has a pun laden sense of humour.
                  BOO!! BOO!!! BAD PUN!!

Stephen King would weep if he saw that. And he's the KING of puns.

Anyone care to complete the doggerel:

See the TURTLE of enormous girth
                  On his back he holds the EARTH...
                  -30-

Comment

A sense of humor is the gift that keeps on giving..

That's hallmark quality baby! Booya!

Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I named my cat Joshua Abraham Norton II - second Emperor of America and Protector of Mexico.

I just call him Josh for short, otherwise he prefers 'Sir'.
                      -30-

Comment

That's GREAT!

I knew a man who named his ****su Don Pablo Marcos III.
                        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Nice!

mao tse dung == cat eats poo.
                          -30-

Comment

Working...
                          X