No announcement yet.

14 year old girl robs a bank!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but I'd think the chances would be pretty slim they'd get away with it anyway. So calling the cops right away would in all likelihood reduce their sentence.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Time frame for the TV Movie?
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

They did it for their family right? Don't you think that was kind of sweet?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

As someone firmly against family values, I don't.

But, yeah, 4 years is far too much for this.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator

I don't get this, quite frankly... But then, that's what always happens in Hollywood movies:

A: "Oh no! The hooker in the bathroom just slipped over a piece of soap and died. What are we gonna do?"
            B: "Let's call the cops!"
            A: "Are you ****ing crazy! We'd go to jail! Let's cut her up and bury her."
            Oooh, Very Bad Things, I love that movie

Comment

Two 14 year girls robbed a bank, and the mom was driving the getaway car!

Since they didn't have driverslicense yet, I think the mother was very sensible to drive them to prevent accidents.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't want to break the law or anything.........

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yes imprison them for 30 years and more! That'll make the world a better place

What did they cause damage other than some 400 Dollars?
                  I think they should rather be respected for being such a good family (in that they hold to each other), but should be enlightened about a better way of achieving what they want
                  Sometimes all people need is a little guidance.

ata

Comment

In Singapore, robbing a bank I think was an automatic life sentence and about dozen of lashes from what I heard.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Mom gets 30 years, kids get juvey for 4. Something odd here...

Comment

Working...
                      X