No announcement yet.

Generic bored/drunk TCO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other great news, I've been busted yesterday doing 90 kmh in a 50 kmh zone. To my defence, I can say that this is a highway, and only god knows why the speed limit there is so low.

I'll be meeting a very pleasant officer tomorrow, fined around 230USD, go to court,and have my license revoked for a period of 30 days, it seems. This also means that my ensurance pay will increase.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      Then 'let it be' as the great Paul said.

You're going to be alright. Any man who prefers Paul is destined to pull mad hos with his impeccable style and taste.
      Whoa... this really IS a drunk thread...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

alright then.

but I like what drake said

I have a friend who LITERALLY has been friend with this girl he broke up with for 10 FREAKIING YEARS. NEITHER ONE OF THEM has had a girlfriend or boyfriend since then because they have never really moved on.

It's the most wack situation I've ever seen.
        This is how that friends stuff works out.

Comment

You can't stay friends with a GF that you have dumped. It is like a rule or something. Like triangles having 180 degrees.

A rule? Why haven't I gotten that rulebook then?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sigh.
            Either you are or you're not.
            You dumped her, you don't like the situation, you badmouth her, but you still USE her?
            Grow up.
            else get a different girl friday.
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              So I called her
              Dumbass.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You dumped her

Since when?

KH: Well she has called me in the past as well. It isn't like we don't usually talk or anything.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

It's still a bad idea. Any pain that results is your fault.

It's okay to call her if you want. But you've got no right to complain afterwards.

Post-relationship girls lose any semblance of reason. They're automatons that cry, *****, scream, smile etc. at random stimuli.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm not complaining about anything about the 'call'. I'm complaining about the online conversation... which we normally do like 4 time a week anyway.

Post-relationship girls lose any semblance of reason. They're automatons that cry, *****, scream, smile etc. at random stimuli.

Guess that is something I still had to learn .

Comment

even if you didn't dump her imran try and cut loose as quickly as you can

it's better for everybody

especially if you don't see her in your future.

a lot of good advice here
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                      X