Queer T.V.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reds4ever!

And, OMG, is this really the same Japher who said that no female novelist ever wrote anything of worth?
    *facepalm*

(And Fez, good god, I try to see things from your point of view, but I honestly don't think I could fit my head that far up your ass.)
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
      Shut up, Boris. I just about had it with you.
      Oh dear, coitus interruptus?

I look forward to Fez's reviews of more things he has not seen, watched, read, listened to, experienced, or eaten.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Umm, I have watched it. Briefly before I flipped the channel back to Court TV.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You know if you want to watch gay men, just watch ice skating (the kind without sticks and fighting).
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
            Umm, I have watched it. Briefly before I flipped the channel back to Court TV.
            You're such a closet intellectual. Did you spill any Coors on your vest flipping channels?
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

*starts the Molly Bloom cheerleading squad*
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

You're such a closet intellectual. Did you spill any Coors on your vest flipping channels?
                No I am not closet. I am very much out.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yeah, just ask Datajack Franit...

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
                    Yeah, just ask Datajack Franit...
                    What about him?

Comment

You could probably sue me for libel if I posted what I could post.

Comment

oh man, I didn't think this thread could be Fezzed...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
                          You could probably sue me for libel if I posted what I could post.
                          Then send it to me by private message... I am not going to sue anybody. I am not one of those types of people.

Comment

No need to bother. You wrote it, after all...

Comment

And, OMG, is this really the same Japher who said that no female novelist ever wrote anything of worth?
                              *facepalm*
                              Hey, Clear Skies, haven't seen you around in a while...

I still stand by that, too... for now...

And Fez, good god, I try to see things from your point of view, but I honestly don't think I could fit my head that far up your ass
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh, and what is 'one of those types of people' by the way? You'll blithely throw people out of helicopters but not mount lawsuits?
                                What an angel...

Comment

Working...
                                X