Queer T.V.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    We all know you're queer, Fez. There's no need to turn into Señor Diversión to prove your gay credentials.
    And? I am just saying this show is stupid.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
      And? I am just saying this show is stupid.
      Have you watched it yet?

No, of course not. You're just spouting off from ignorance, yet again.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Have you watched it yet?

No, of course not. You're just spouting off from ignorance, yet again.
        Okay whatever.

To hell with you.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Here's a lesson: keep quiet about things of which you are ignorant. Will save you much trouble.

Queer Eye is fun. It's not meant to be taken seriously, it's just a campy bit of entertainment. Anyone who comes away from it with stereotypes about gays is being rather silly--but at least the stereotypes aren't going to be particularly negative. Oh no, people will stereotype gays as having great style and taste! Ooooh!

I think this is a case of people needing to step back and learn to laugh a bit about life, even if it is at a part of themselves.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's better than the stereotype they give me, straight guy, as being a slob with no taste or manners... Though, I fit all those, so...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Shut up, Boris. I just about had it with you.

Comment

I'll be sure to keep an ear out for helicopter rotors in the near future, I promise.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And by the way, my sense of fashion sucks.

Comment

We know.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

So I think this show doesn't apply to me... but oh well.. nothing I can do about it.

Comment

I get it! If it doesn't apply to Fez, it's stupid!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Ladies, calm down.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            I think this may actually be true in that Star Trek opposite universe place!
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                                Shut up, Boris. I just about had it with you.
                                What stopped you? Not Boris I bet!

Comment

Working...
                                X