Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember that Star Wars spoof? That dork twirling the stick? well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saw that video. funny. he seems to be quite dorky anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Explain this 'Libby Hoeler'.
      Some chick videotaped herself masturbating and gave it to her boyfriend.

The story goes that he found out she was cheating so he sent the video to everyone that she knew.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• that's like the story of the soldier in war whose girlfriend wrote him she was going to quit and that she had already bonked several others.

Comment

• Damn.... I actually googled it as well... turns out the guy got a 12 month prison sentance for it as well. Well, can't say he didn't deserve that.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• damn

you gotta link?

i didn't know that part...
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Recently it has come up that her real name is Elizabeth Heller. She was a freshman living in University housing when it happened, the Sellery Hall, to be precise. According to recent "facts" she made them for her boyfriend who was at college in Milwaukee. She
              cheated on him and he found out, and he sent them to her parents, her grandparents, all her friends whose email addresses he knew and naturally they ended up on file trading networks. Some believe, however, that the boyfriend accidentally put them in his downloads file, and they were uploaded from him by mistake. All in all, he got a twelve month prison sentence as a result.

Dude... to the parents and grandparents too? That's messed up!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• talking to Im or me?

that girl also wrote her soldier boyfriend she wanted her pic back. the point of the story is in his reaction

Comment

• And that illustrates the point that people are sick revengeful /insert words fo your liking here/ with no limits when they have the power...

as for the kid, well I guess he wants some money from all the fame the whole thing generated... good or bad typical selfish western individualist thinking.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Explain this 'Libby Hoeler'.

She was a girl at the Unversity of Wisconsin who made some rather racy (and eminently watchable ) videos of herself in her dorm room, pleasuring herself to "I Touch Myself" and other pop classics. She sent these videos to her boyfriend, who promptly uploaded them to Kazaa after they broke up. How badly would that suck? I guess she had to leave school to escape the humiliation. Like I said, this fat kid has nothing on poor Libby. I'd rather have people laughing at me than punching the clown.

BTW, my proudest moment as a columnist at my college paper was when I managed to reference George W. Bush and Libby Hoeler in the same sentence. I doubt very many people got it, but they probably laughed their asses off.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• what exactly did you write?

Comment

• what exactly did you write?

From a column on the Internet and vanity Googling...

Most of us realize true fame is out of our reach, so we have to set the bar lower. We may not have a chance at being the world's most famous person, but we do have a chance at being the most famous person in the world with our name.

Some people have it easy; the odds of being the most famous Dewey Biakabutuka or King Rogers Nelson in the world are pretty high. Conversely, all the George Bush's and Libby Hoeler's out there are pretty much screwed in terms of Internet fame.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• He foolishly passed up an opportunity to play the thing to his favor. With a little careful nurturing, he may have been able to up the cult status level high enough to be included as a cameo walk-on or something in the next film.

At the least, he could have turned the laughs around by becoming a web demi-celebrity. Imagine if the dancing baby was a real person who could spin or grow his image.

Chump.
                          Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• Yup, and all 15-year-olds are well adjusted people who know how to turn misery into an advantage.

Some of you should give your heads very large shakes. This didn't happen to you. Nothing like this has ever happened to you, and if it did, I bet you'd be whining more than the juvenille who isn't even calling his own shots.

Yeah, that's right, this is likely his parents. I severely doubt that most lawyers in Canada would agree to launch a suit based on an adolescent coming to whine to them. This is not the USofA, or an piece of fiction.

Also, after some rather gruesome outcomes from bullying, some of us don't have a lot of patience for the sort of people who go out of their way to make a youngster's life miserable, or idiots who think there is no harm done.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• nye

mindseye - do you chicoms know what Star Wars is?

Comment

Working...
                              X