Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i ask Irene on a date?

Here are some of the facts.

1 - We're co-workers. We we work in the same cube farm, but we don't really have to interact as far as the work is concerned.
    2 - I'm already looking for work somewhere else (i'm at a dead end there professionaly) and i've started to get offers but... i'd have to move to Montreal.

We've been sending each other signals and we both know what's going on. It's even to the point where i know she's starting to wonder if i'm not just playing her since she's being so open about it. So i have to decide pretty soon whether i make my move or not.
    Either i go for it or i tell her that i don't think i'm at the right place in my life for this.

Whaddayathink?
    What?

Act on impulse I always say. whaddayathink yourself? Ask her out if you're interested, don't if you don't. It's all very simple (then again i ahve had a few beers tongiht, so everything looks simple...).

Comment

yes

Jon Mukker
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

yes.

Comment

Hell yeah.
          "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
          "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yes.
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Act on impulse I always say. whaddayathink yourself? Ask her out if you're interested, don't if you don't. It's all very simple (then again i ahve had a few beers tongiht, so everything looks simple...).
              Oh i am interested! But acting on impulse is pretty much out of the picture methinks... i created a thread on the subject on a game forum.
              What?

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Of course! Worst thing she can say is no... a small price to pay.
                    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

You guys just want me to get laid. And thanks by the way.

But i'll see if i can get a bit more diverse opinions on this.
                      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                        Of course! Worst thing she can say is no... a small price to pay.
                        I don't think she would actually. I guess my questin should have been : Should i start dating Irene? knowing that i might move in a couple of months.
                        What?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                          No.
                          Well, it's different.
                          What?

Comment

well, I guess than there is the "are you prepared to have a long distance relationship?"

if not, tell her if it starts getting serious (deffinitely before sex, also before dating exclusively)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

A date?

That's a bit extreme.

Why not just sleep with her?
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X