I'm With Stupid XII: subtitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm With Stupid XII: subtitle

Rules: send me by PM answers to the following questions, bearing in mind that you will not be judged on the accuracy of said answers, but on popularity.

All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "I hate George W. Bush" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all seven questions.
    The questions for this round are thus:

1. In what year did you register on Apolyton?
    2. What is your post count on Apolyton?
    3. Which of Apolyton's smilies is your favourite?
    4. Which Apolyton edition of IWS will be the last?
    5. Other than "Iraq", what is the coolest word in the english language where the "q" is not immediately followed by a "u"?
    6. Name a vegetable.
    7. If you could make one celebrity post at Apolyton, who would it be?

Entries will be received until Noon GMT on Tuesday July 29th, and soon afterwards (hopefully) answars and results will be posted. Have y'allselves a nice weekend.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Which of Apolyton's smilies is your favourite?
    Already asked by me, in edition whatchamacallit.

What does 5. mean, anyhow? Does the word have to have a q in it or something?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

sounds like it; a word with the letter "q" but is not immediatly followed by the letter "u"... most q words are followed by "u"...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Sent - aiming for last place again without using the Z word.
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

shpadoink
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

sent
            JOn Milelr
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
              Already asked by me, in edition whatchamacallit.
              Oh yeah. Good choice of question Stefu

What does 5. mean, anyhow? Does the word have to have a q in it or something?
              I had intended it to. Perhaps my phrasing was a bit off.
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

opgestuurd...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Oh yeah. Good choice of question Stefu
                  Well change yours pronto! (Otherwise everyone's going to just vote for the winners from my contest.)
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Nah, nobody can be arsed to go back and check what it was. and nobody's going to post it here either.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                      Nah, nobody can be arsed to go back and check what it was. and nobody's going to post it here either.
                      Damn you, you know us too well.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Envoyé!
                        What?

Comment

sent
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Not so much aiming for the bottom at just aiming at being stupid.

Schment.
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

/me pokes mrmitchell

unsent
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X