One police officer foils $50 million heist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael

Brilliant deduction there... we most certainly could not have figured that out on our own...
    seems like a pretty normal sentence to me. what would you have done? just blandly jointed them together?

Comment

How much did the cop get paid afterwards?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Great articles elijah.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

One police officer foils $50 million heist
          Did the cop walk into a Halliburton meeting?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by yavoon
            seems like a pretty normal sentence to me. what would you have done? just blandly jointed them together?
            Before this heist of $50.3 million, the largest heist in history (or whatever it's noteworthy for) was estimated at a mere $18 million, stolen from a Loomis, Fargo & Co. truck in Jacksonville in 1997.

Originally posted by Fex
            Leftist media I tell you...
            When it comes to leftists... you kid so rarely. You are kidding, right?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well done to that socially minded, state serving cop.

If he had been a capitalist he would have just shot the 2, grabbed what he could and then radioed in.

A good communist in my book. Thanks for pointing him out Fez.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

A good communist? Man what the **** does communism have to do with this? This wasn't communism.. in fact the cop was returning the money to the capitalist system.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Before this heist of $50.3 million, the largest heist in history (or whatever it's noteworthy for) was estimated at a mere $18 million, stolen from a Loomis, Fargo & Co. truck in Jacksonville in 1997.

When it comes to leftists... you kid so rarely. You are kidding, right?
                  so instead of more than double u use mere? wow, like we don't know 18 million is mere!

HAH!

Comment

Lorizael is just strange....
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                      A good communist? Man what the **** does communism have to do with this? This wasn't communism.. in fact the cop was returning the money to the capitalist system.
                      Surely a good capitalist would have returned the money to the system by spending it?
                      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

Surely a good capitalist would have returned the money to the system by spending it?
                        Well seemingly enough the money would of been spent anyways... and in a legal way.

Comment

Damn, I could never be a cop. I'd arrest them and then be alone with all that money and I'd have a hard time resisting just stuffing a couple of hundred g's down my shorts.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Well seemingly enough the money would of been spent anyways... and in a legal way.
                            Money left in the bank is not spent.

I'm not seriously trying to argue the guy was a Commie, Fez... just trying to get those blinkers off you on political ideology.

I promise, I'll stop fooling around that way - damn things seem to be glued on.

Comment

Cruddy...you actually believe the banks have all of the money on them in everyone's bank account?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher +1

Fez +2

Cruddy -3

I think I'll quit while I'm behind .

Comment

Working...
                                X