Bill Clinton supports the Bush Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Defiant
    There has been no proof yet that the info was bad, the only mistake is the White House trying to blame somebody.

Actually, there's plenty of proof the info was bad. That's why the CIA kept pulling it from presidential speeches and tried to keep it from going in the NIE.

Might I add, everybody and their cousin thought and most still think Saddam has WMD,

I doub that most people stil think that there were any WMDs. Even the Administration doesn't believe it. Now they say, we'll proove he had WMD programs! We've gone from being able to hit the US in 45 minutes to having programs to build WMDs, but they can't even proove that yet. WMDs are probably hiding with the pink unicorn behind the moon.

I have always said we went to Iraq to give us a presence in the ME, look what has already happened since we have been there. Do you guys really think the ME peace process would be as far as it is if we haven't gone to Iraq,

Abbas is about to get handed a vote of no confidence and the militant groups refuse to hand disarm. If Abbas can't get any consessions from Sharon in the next week, there will be no peace process.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      I still say Bill Clinton was the greatest U.S. president ever
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

actually I forgot I titled my thread in 2001 as Bill Clinton was the best president of the 20th century.

He can't compare to the presidents in the 18th and 19th century.

Comment

Working...
        X