No announcement yet.

Would you rather....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not respond to your gibberish, since by doing so I will be "contibuting" to your thread, whatever it is you consider to be "contributing"...

-oops, too late for that-

You will find my threads to be just as useless and widespread at that...

But why dont you go ahead and tell us all why this type of thread is beneath you.
    Because hypothetical questions of such an obscure and silly nature have no worth... Yes, Virgina, there is such a thing as a stupid question.

. Please also tell us how you rose to a position in life where you feel confident in determining an object's worth for everyone.
    Seven years ago, in a freak skateboarding accident, I feel out of a plane 800 feet from the ground and landed on my head. Everyone said I was a lost cause, but then I heard a voice it said: "We have the technology, we can rebuild him." The took the collective conscience of the entire world, and from it formed me a new brain! Since then I have become know as God!!!!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much how it happened.

---

Let this be a lesson to you all; never step on a bag flaming spam...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Since then I have become know as God!!!!!!
      Troll.

Well, for anyone else who may have questioned the worth of this thread, you have to admit I've at least helped you find a name to add to your ignore list.

Dude, have you seen the way your post in the "Gunman shoots two in New York City Hall " thread was just flat out ignored? You are invisible.

Now, I know you're on break, but you really need to get back out there in case they are getting low on fries and need some extra help at the drive-thru. So get outta here..

Comment

I've at least helped you find a name to add to your ignore list.
        I don't ignore anyone, and don't care if others ignore me... There are plenty who don't...

Now, I know you're on break, but you really need to get back out there in case they are getting low on fries and need some extra help at the drive-thru. So get outta here..
        that was good...touche
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Would you rather....

...Be forced to laugh in the most inappropriate situations -OR- have to say everything that is on your mind?
          Person 1: *sniff*
          Me: What's wrong?
          Person 1: My grandfather just died
          Me: *snicker* Uh, could you excuse me for a minute? *runs off in distance laughing*

OR

Chick: So, what's up?
          Me: Oh baby I want to **** you...er...I mean...
          *SLAP*
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Would you guys ALL just CHILL... you seem to have taken a spam thread, and made it even worse.

So stop your little jabs at each other... or you guys are toast. And I better not see you guys continuing this in any other threads either.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

would you rather be banned by Ming, or banned by MtG?
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Depends if it's hurricane season Mingapulco or not...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X