Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to a Poly meet.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• "I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying I don't believe any of it." - Christopher Blair Hewish

You mean this is what your almost-ex said, or what he should have said if he had a brain and knew how to use it?

Other than the one in his crotch, that is…
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Actually, I just received my conformed copies of my divorce papers from him yesterday.

FREE AT LAST! FREE FROM FAST FEES! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I'S FREE AT LAST!!!

Being single is the PITS!
        -30-

Comment

• Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• she's a great catch boys!
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• floppity flop
              -30-

Comment

• That's where you are wrong AH.

If I just love her enough I will save her and then she will love me forever.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jeez, what a hopeless romantic
                  -30-

Comment

Working...
                  X