• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    aint that a wrestler?
    that's John Cena dawg

damn...i thought you knew

WORD LIFE
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

yeah, BD... but young boys stay not listening and they barely get by with D's... i mean half of them just sit staring off into space for the whole class period and i know they're bored as hell... pay attention and it's a little less boring plus you get good grades without studying. makes perfect sense to me
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

who the hell is John Cena?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

the best damn wrestler in the wwe
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

alright so i was right... he is a wrestler... damn...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

never studied in highschool

rarely studied (and only for the tough classes) in college

rarely study in grad school

I don't really know how to study, and doing so before a test or something has no effect (in upper physics and math classes I do need to do some of the homework though, which is what my studying consists of)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

oh, i should answer the thread

never studied in high school

studied my ass off in the beginning college

studied normal middle college

jacked off the last semester in college

i'm done with school permanently. it's time to have some fun

Comment

Working...
                  X