How much do you study?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you study?

I study very little (I skim the chapter, then get on 'Poly ). I just coast along, getting A's and B+'s and the occasional B.
    I spend the majority of my time studying
    0.00%
    Always
    0.00%
    Most of the time
    0.00%
    Often
    7.69%
    Sometimes
    23.08%
    Rarely
    46.15%
    Never!
    15.38%
    Banana's don't study, neither should I
    7.69%

I never studied, at all, in high school.

Now I have to study more. Way too much during the schoolyear...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

well I was going to vote never. But I'm not actually in school- so that's why I never study.

but I voted sometimes. As that is how much I studied when I was actually in schools and such.

actually I should refine that a bit. In high school I rarely studied. But in nuclear power school I studied sometimes.

Comment

I don't spend much time studying for tests and such, but I do spend a great deal of time on my programming (which is essentially the same thing as studying for most of my classes). If I spend one hour reading the textbook and ten hours writing a program, and they're both relevant to the material, then I'd call that eleven hours worth of studying.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

While in school, and this applies to college as well, an insignificant amount. I did the work assinged, some of the reading assigned (if I liked it, and felt it was important), and if after that I did not know it, well, too bad, I need my sleep.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm taking Chemistry over the summer so that I can take AP Bio next year AND AP Comp Sci. I've been playing calculator games instead of listening since about day 3, and I'm acing the class

Comment

i never studied...

i always told people... instead of sleeping, acting up, putting on headphones, or just plain not paying attention in class and then either failing or having to rush to get notes and study... just pay attention in the damn class and you got all the knowledge you'll need for the tests. i got a 4.0 GPA doing that and never studying once (except for memorizing some vocab and conjugations for spanish... you need to study that). and the thing is just pay half attention and you got the info and **** aint even that boring if you into the class.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

already got my degree in Thugganomics
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

High school - never
                  College - depends on class; sometimes rarely, sometimes a few hrs/day

Comment

Attached Files
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

aint that a wrestler?
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Since I am going to university, I intend to study more than I did...
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

While I do think studying has a major role to get all the material in your head, particularly if the studying is done right, AS is largely right about paying attention. In college many people skip classes because they drank too much the night before or whatever, then try pulling all nighters the night before the test. Hearing the material and paying attention is the single most effective way of raising your grade.
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

i use to have really good study habits, and up till sophomore year in HS i would have said usually. But now i rarely study or do hw. When i first started uni, i thought i would change back to my old self, and i did for awhile, but ive already started to revert back. I wish i had my old work ethic back
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I can't study...my grades go down when I try.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X