This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAPAY Sneak's ass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Imran actually Tory Holt was on the top of my list, not Coles

That was funny . CHECK THE LIST at Zop's!

Mac, sorry. We just could not have the computer pick 4 picks in a row for a team. It was getting to be a problem because the 5th pick would have been another QB (3rd QB) and would have doomed the team.

Sneak has until 6 PM today.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So how about that sixteenth round?

Comment

• If we can get a majority vote, I'll be up for it.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I will be away in a couple of hours for three days. I'm back on Monday...3 am ET ( ).
            I sent two messages to Imran: the first is valid for my 6th and 7th picks. The second is valid for the 8th and 9th. I seriously doubt you will go much further.
            Imran please confirm you have received my messages...and do not want to be BAPAYed to death!!

P.S. In other news...the baby Sloth that is on is way to planeth earth...is a Mr.Sloth

Comment

• I confirm .

Oh, and CONGRATS .

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                So how about that sixteenth round?
                yes

Comment

• Congrats on the baby, Sloth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Oh, and CONGRATS .
                    thanks

Comment

• Sorry, guys...but I do check this thing right before I'm going to be gone for the night...last night I went to a concert and here I am, ready to go....ok...give me one minute.
                      Life and death is a grave matter;
                      all things pass quickly away.
                      Each of you must be completely alert;
                      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Who'd you see?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• The West Side Thugs select the highly mobile passer, Drew Bledsoe.

Comment

• I went and saw Victoria Williams perform with her husband, Mark (formerly of the Jayhawks). They were really good, if not a bit odd. Kind of alternative country. I felt bad for her...she's got Lupus or MS or something and the heat (upper 90's) we're having was really messing her up.
                            Then I went to the oldest strip joint in Oregon (Mary's) was accosted by a drunk Guatamalan and two Colombians, tore the CB antenna off my dad's truck and went home to bed.
                            I figured I'd done enough damage for one night.

Comment

• Every day is an adventure for you, isn't it?

Comment

• Come on Imran you have Tuberski picks..so I get to see a little more of the draft..LIVE

Comment

Working...
                                X