Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm with Stupid X: The Lightning Round- Answers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger
    Did he answer Satan, or Area 25?
    Satan. Because you loved Jesus instead, the prize was yours. I was suprised to see that one be so close though, came down to only one vote.

And congrats to France for actually managing to beat Finland when people were asked to vote on a country.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I tried harder on XI.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        You do realise that the answers to that question have no poll-like reflection on what subjects we truly liked? Most just put down "History" since they knew that this is a site about Civ games, at least I did.
        yes I do. I just thought the populous, being the geeks that they are, would have answered math knowing that most computer people are math freaks like myself.

edit:
        My thought process on answering was like this: people on this bored are comp geeks mostly, comp geeks usually like math, hah a no brainer.

edit #2:

never dawned on me that people would think a site related (even as remotely as this one about civ) would make people say "history."
        Last edited by badams52; July 21, 2003, 15:04.
        badams

Comment

people don't answer these things honestly?

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Alaways the brideamaid, never the bride..Damn you Satan! You tempted me! (on the Other hand..Ha ha, Loin.'s a Jesus boy!)

No JM, the point is not to answer honestly, it is to figure which lie will be most popular.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I also answered USA for worst European country thought it would be popular

Comment

Working...
              X