Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's the designated spitter with two more hits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps, all I really remember was that he came out wearing a necklace that seemed to be made of christmas ornaments and I started to feel sick.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

thats probably him... was he puerto rican though? black? what?

and it's just like Lil Bow Wow and Lil Romeo... it's stupid as ****... 10 year olds are just barely old enough to listen to rap... they can't be rappers... lil romeo though is only where he is cause he's the son of rapper/business mogul/owner of No Limit Records Master P.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think he was puerto rican... maybe. He didn't look that black. And yeah, I just found the whole thing comical, it's like, how can you take something like this seriously???
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

mono:

it's just a cute thing that makes all these women go like, "he's so cuuuutttteee" i mean a little boy playing rapper, dressed in a tiny jersey and a chain too big for him
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Aw! Look at the little gangstas! And look at the little nazi crackas! Here's some arsenic-filled candy for you, and you, and YOU!
            -30-

Comment

Working...
            X