Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's the designated spitter with two more hits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's the designated spitter with two more hits...

"Help Wanted" about employment
    "My Girl"... i got sunshine... nah not that one in the vein of 2pac's "Me & My Girlfriend"

thanks
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 19, 2003, 19:52.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

cough...
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Am I the only one who thought this might be about baseball after looking at the title?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

you might want to take something for that cough

Comment

I suggest something from a water pipe.
            -30-

Comment

one last time up...

Comment

Hey Alb, I checked out your latest two tunes, and I have to say that they're both really strong. The "Help Wanted" tune is especially profound because of it's strong philosophical message, and "My Girl" is a good love-ballad.

My only critiques would be that "My girl" is just screaming for a catchy chorus of some sort, easier said than done, I know, but that could really put this ish on the map. Also, I am just little bit skeptical toward the production of "Help Wanted". I thought that it could use a more sorrowful beat of some sort , to help the mood and all.

Other than that, extremely strong offerings as per usual Alb.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

profound cause of its strong philosophical message? lol man... it was just some **** i put together while looking for a job. but if you take a deep meaning from it... but really? the beat from Help Wanted don't sound sorrowful? i thought it did sound kind of dark and all that but alright.

as for My Girl... you do realize that it was an extended pun/metaphor right? you know it wasn't a love song to a girl, right?

but thanks for listening... much more than i can say for other people in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    profound cause of its strong philosophical message? lol man... it was just some **** i put together while looking for a job. but if you take a deep meaning from it... but really? the beat from Help Wanted don't sound sorrowful? i thought it did sound kind of dark and all that but alright.
                    The beat was good, I am just saying that it is the one area that could maybe optimized a little.

as for My Girl... you do realize that it was an extended pun/metaphor right? you know it wasn't a love song to a girl, right?
                    Well, I knew some of it was tongue-in-cheek, but I didn't get all of it. If it is all a pun, then that makes it even more brilliant.

but thanks for listening... much more than i can say for other people in this thread
                    Anytime, dog. Keep creating this ill ****.

Comment

Monkspider:

listen to My Girl again... 'my girls' are guns...

it should have been obvious from the third line... "I still say **** her safety, so lately, she's always ready"... the whole thing is about guns

Comment

Oh alright, that's pretty clever.

Comment

haha alright monkspider... you liked help wanted better though? ironically, it took a lot more effort to write My Girl than Help Wanted though... lol. coming up with the deep philosophical **** is easy

but man listen to my girl again... you'll be hitting yourself cause you didn't realize that ****.

Comment

Hey speer - what did you think of the five year old rapper who was on the jimmy kimmel show tonight?
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

You mean the puerto rican kid who was in the 50 cent video for ****sta?

Comment

Working...
                              X