No announcement yet.

Sleep Deprivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the sleep pattern I revert to, but alas, this nasty work business stops me from doing that
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
      pfff. the best hours are between 7 pm and 3 a.m. and the most useless hours are 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Yet school, work, and society want to prevent me from enjoying my natural 3 a.m to 11 a.m sleep cycle.
      The Starchild has it right.

Actually, according to the last experts finding, isn't it supposed to be unhealthy if you have more then 9 hours of sleep?
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Last night I was on 3 to 11...that is two night to reset and now I will have to get back to my working pattern...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Some people, like me, don't have a choice in being sleep deprived. I work 2 jobs, a warehouse job from 8:45am to 4:00pm and a restaurant job from 6:00pm until 2:00am in order to make money so I won't be poor at college.
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

How are you still standing Timex?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              How are you still standing Timex?
              Duh! He's a Timex!

Comment

Oh
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I thought being poor at university was a requirement. Unless you're Michael Ovitz' kid or something, even a state-school degree can be pricey.
                  -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                    I thought being poor at university was a requirement. Unless you're Michael Ovitz' kid or something, even a state-school degree can be pricey.
                    hi ,

join the military and get it for free , .....

only drawback , age , .....

have a nice fresh new week
                    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

How am I standing? I don't know. I think the fact that I'm making money hand over fist ($600+) a week keeps me going.

That, and a volatile mixture of coffee and Mountain Dew. When I don't have any caffine, I get a bit Zylka-esqe...
                      Last edited by Timexwatch; July 20, 2003, 20:24.
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Yeah, right. The MILITARY! I'm still laughing, Panag!

I live in the US. That's just an inch away from being NOT funny.
                        -30-

Comment

I almost always get a good night sleep.

sleep is the best way to escape the harsh realities of life . I don't need drugs to do that.

Comment

I really, really hate you.
                            -30-

Comment

I get that a lot from women

Comment

TV is better at night, parks are more fun to wander round and friends are more willing to drink alcohol

Comment

Working...
                                X