Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then how are you writing this?

Comment

I have three computers. Well, I'll try that code again.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

In Malaysia you call for a 'teksi'.

If the rest of the world was like Mexico, we wouldn't have things like spelling bees (if you speak Spanish, you know why this is funny).

When I'm having computer problems, I just pick up the monitor and shake it until it clears.
          -30-

Comment

Helpful bunch, here.

Try opening it up with something other then notepad, it doesn't support alot of text formats and it comes out as gibberish. Try using wordpad, or something else.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Or open it again with your browser, then select all text manually and copy-paste it into NotePad...

Or wait, I think IE also has the option of saving a file as plain text.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                text... I was in hurry. That's the way it is in Polish
                Isn't it easier to type text than tekst?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: A problem

Originally posted by Heresson
                  I saved a tekst file from the net, and You know, it isn't the text when I now open it, just some strange signs. It probably has something to do with programming language or whatever... But I do not know anything about it. So is there a way for me to make it "normal" on my disk?
                  Have you tried to open it with Word? Sometimes, when you open a file, your broswer is able to "understand" the format, but not the NotePad or the WordPad. However, Word (from Microsoft Office) is "smart" () enough to, sometimes, detect the correct format (specially with UNIX->DOS files and things like that)
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Well. eventually I did paste it, but not in notepad; the files were too large for it. Word on the other hand, copied all the dumb images with it, and it took too much time... Works was the ultimate sollution.
                    And there's no x in Polish. I think it's a strange thing to have 1 sign for 2 sounds next to each other anyway.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                    X