Ming, Rah!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming, Rah!!!

Y'all can close/delete this thread as soon as y'all read it.

Anyway, the JohnT family unit will be flying into O'Hare tomorrow on American Airlines flight AA434 (from Reno), landing at 4:45 pm (local) to pick up a connecting flight to Knoxville that leaves at 7:15pm (local).

If y'all have nothing to do tomorrow (and yes, this is VERY short notice) it'd be nice to meet either (or both) of y'all at the airport. I'll be glad to pick up for the first pitcher/two rounds, but keep in mind that we'll have the baby - so a restaraunt would be better than a bar.

Anyway, I'll PM you my wife's cell phone number. Give us a call at 5:00pm either way (yea, you're at the airport/nay, y'all couldn't make it) if you may.

Thanks! And I hope to see you both!
    Damn straight! You're a helluva guy, JohnT!
    54.55%
    Are you freakin' kidding? YOU?????
    9.09%
    Only if the JohnT family brings the bananas.
    36.36%

sounds like you and ming and rah are going to have a fun time

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

PM's sent.

Comment

Dang it. I wanna be in Chicago to meet JohnT.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You've met us already: you're just looking for an excuse to go to Chicago!

Comment

Anyway, I'm going to bed and I'll be unable to check this board until I get home tomorrow. So, please contact us by the phone number that I PM'd you two. Thanks!

Comment

I hate living in an isolated area . . . . .
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It might be that I'll go to Cedar Rapids sometime this fall, MrFun. If so, I'll give you a ring.

(Yes, I know you don't live in CR - but if you're gonna drive 700 miles, what's another 200 between friends? )

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  It might be that I'll go to Cedar Rapids sometime this fall, MrFun. If so, I'll give you a ring.

(Yes, I know you don't live in CR - but if you're gonna drive 700 miles, what's another 200 between friends? )
                  I will be living in Charleston, Illinois by July 31.

Comment

Well, that might be close enough for a "swing by." Don't worry about the driving - as GP, Snowfire, and Loinburger will attest, I don't mind hauling a couple hundred miles out of my way for a Poly meet.

Comment

This weekend is no good -- mother and brother are visiting me tomorrow from out of town, and I am going to help my friend prepare his house for a small party of mine, Sunday.

God damn it!!

Comment

Oh, no, not this weekend. I'm talking about when I make my CR trip in the fall/winter. I'll probably drive that (tickets out of Knoxville are $$$$).

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                          Oh, no, not this weekend. I'm talking about when I make my CR trip in the fall/winter. I'll probably drive that (tickets out of Knoxville are $$$$).
                          What is your e-mail address? I will PM you my e-mail address.

Comment

JT doesn't drink.

Comment

Unfortuantley.. the timing isn't going to work...

bummer....
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X