No announcement yet.

Minority Report - Prejudices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well be a dear and go and look it up then, I've got more interesting things to do with my time
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you don't substantiate your claims, don't expect me to do it when I know it's pointless because asylum seekers and immigrants have higher crime rates than those who have a right to be here.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

*sticks fingers in ears*

La la la la la la la la la la la la la
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Not relevent...I would expect any asylum seeker would be living in fear of the state anyway so wouldn't take the risk or would face immediate deportation anyway. Capiche?
          the idea that 'asylum seekers' are in fear of deportation, immediate or otherwise, is really pretty comical. :/
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Why are people so afraid of different people. What I would like to ask you is...what would this country have been like without the influx of immigrants since the 1950s?
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              what would this country have been like without the influx of immigrants since the 1950s?
              Crap at sports?

Comment

because i lived in southall, it's enough to put anyone off.

seriously though, the issue isn't different people, it's the system. it's broken, loads of people come here, it takes months, and sometimes years to sort out their claims (with all the appeals and other BS that's involved), most of which are then found to be false. and then these people just dissapear, hardly any get sent home, and of course the british taxpayer gets to foot the bill for this mess.

that's the issue.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Hey at least we'll have people to drive our buses in five years time.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Crap at sports?
                    i think he was on about differences

Comment

I'm actually on about cultural diversity. Wouldn't it be sh*t if the only choice was chippies and pie and mash shops for eateries? And this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of this cultural diversity business...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

seriously, try living as an ethnic minority in your own country, 'diversity' is overated.

Comment

We don't need immigrants here in order to bastardise their foods for our consumption.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Well you seem to enjoy their 'bastardised' food
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

My point is that we are capable of doing that without immigrants here.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Are we? Would we have had that thought. Besides the food business is just one easy to demonstrate example. What about the employment and skills it has brought in when we needed it? Perhaps if you are looking to point the finger for the problems of society, you are pointing your finger in the wrong direction. You are making a scapegoat...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X