X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez

You might aswell ask me out.. lol...

no thanks
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

no thanks
      Please?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

when gay guys have a 'cat'-fight is there a chance they'll kiss?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
          when gay guys have a 'cat'-fight is there a chance they'll kiss?
          Got in a fight with my SO in Argentina... that is what ended up happening.. A lip lock...
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

oh my god... i guess i did basically ask for that flamboyance
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              oh my god... i guess i did basically ask for that flamboyance
              Yeah you did... Because if you didn't, I would of never said that.

Comment

Working...
              X