Where do you get your info from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your info from?

in the pat robertson thread, Boris mentioned that there is a rising gay rapper... he just said that not saying who it is and all that... made it sound like he just quoted from some odd ass source that didn't know **** about anything...

so boris, who is this gay rapper you referred to? where did you hear of him (because i know you don't know anything about up and coming rappers)?

whats that smell? sniff... smells like we had some bulls up in here

thanks

(and so this won't seem like an attack on boris, how do yall get most of your information? tv news? books? internet sites? are they agenda-based? the newspaper?)
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

http://www.washingtonpost.com (center-right)
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Since when is the WP center-right? Do you read their editorials?
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

oops.. I meant center-left..

I just read the sports section.

I also look at:

Townhall is the leading source for conservative news, political cartoons, breaking stories, election analysis and commentary on politics and the media culture. An information hub for conservatives, republicans, libertarians, and liberty-loving Americans.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AS, since you're almost neck-and-neck with Fez in bull**** BAMs, I think that smell must mean you need to change shirts.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

shut up, Boris.

Comment

No.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                No.
                Come on now, he hasn't been doing anything wrong on this forum and you just attacked him...
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Boris mentioned that there is a rising gay rapper...

I've seen him on TV. He sucks.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Come on now, he hasn't been doing anything wrong on this forum and you just attacked him...
                    I tried being more mellow with people... but that is not enough for the great old Boris.

Comment

huh... how about that? Caushun: the gay rapper... what is that though? a gimmick? i mean his website is www.thegayrapper.com makes it seem like thats his whole claim to fame and he'll never be nothing but a novelty. but i've never heard of him... i would think he'd be on one of my mixtapes but nah... he seems to be unknown on the philly mixtape circuit... i'll ask around though
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

RUSHBO!

Comment

a gimmick?

Yep.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

well... the Original Hip Hop Lyrics Archive that has the lyrics to songs from hundreds of rappers (even ones who never had an official release), does not have Caushun in their archives...

"Caddillac Tah
                            Caffeine
                            Cage
                            Cali Agents
                            Califa Thugs
                            Camoflauge
                            Camouflage Large
                            Camp Lo
                            Cam'Ron
                            Candyman
                            Canibus
                            Cannibal Ox
                            Capital Tax
                            Cap One
                            Capone
                            Capone-N-Noreaga
                            Cappadonna
                            Cardan
                            Carmen Sandiego
                            Cash & Computa
                            Cashless Society
                            Cash Money and Marvelous
                            Ca$h Money Click
                            Cash Money Millionaires
                            Casual
                            Caviar
                            Caz"

no Caushun...

Comment

yeah i listened to his songs on his website and they're bad... definently not to the standards of a professional, signed recording artist. his delivery is bad and he's off beat but not in the good way that Nas or AZ are off beat. sounds like he's hit a good idea though to get a little fame... i wouldnt be surprised if he's not even gay...

but oh man if he got into beef with other rappers, they woukd have a field day with him... i mean in the past two years, DMX has claimed ja rule had sex with his male hair stylist, Suge Knight and Ja Rule claimed Dr. Dre was gay, dressed in women's clothes and tattoed W(*******)W on his ass, Nas called Jay-Z (whom he referred to as Gay-Z) and I quote, "A ****-riding ******" (and let's not forget H to the OMO)... etc... poor little Caushun... he don't know what he's getting into...

Comment

Working...
                              X