No announcement yet.

Cure my pigeon toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realised the DEPTH of my immaturity.

I thought the subject said 'Cure my CAMEL toe' and I was laughing for at least 2 minutes before I really read it and felt like a moron.

I'm still laughing, goshdarnit. >|D
    -30-

Comment

I thought the subject said 'Cure my CAMEL toe'

oh, good, i'm not the only who who thought that.
      B♭3

Comment

Still chuckling uncontrollably.

;D
        -30-

Comment

Can camel toe even be cured? (I'm talking about real camel toe, not man-bulge, which can be cured by duct tape, or so I've heard.)
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

OW! MY TOPIARY GARDEN!!
            -30-

Comment

I have the opposite problem. The outside of my shoes wears out faster. I'm TDL to see a doctor or buy shoe inserts for it so I just concentrate on walking on the insides of my feet.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

Albert:

-Place your fingertips on a wall that you are directly facing and stand on your tiptoes on one foot. If you can't do it, a flat feet may be the culprit.
                -When you get out of a swimming pool, look at your footprint on the concrete. The front of the foot will be joined to the heel by a strip. If your foot is flat, then the strip is the same width as the front of the foot, creating a footprint that looks like a stretched out pancake ("flat as a pancake"). With a normal arch, the strip is about half the width of the front of the foot. If you have a high arch, only a thin strip connects the front of the foot with the heel. Both footprints should be the same.

If these tests say you have flat feet, you can try arch supports. Also, if it starts to hurt in anyway, definately contact an orthopaedic surgeon.

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                  I just realised the DEPTH of my immaturity.

I thought the subject said 'Cure my CAMEL toe' and I was laughing for at least 2 minutes before I really read it and felt like a moron.

I'm still laughing, goshdarnit. >|D
                  I'm glad it wasn't just me.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                  X