Cure my pigeon toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cure my pigeon toe

alright it's not that serious because i walk completely normally and i can run without tripping over myself and all that... the only problem is that half of my shoes wear out fast as hell... if you looked at the sole of my shoe length-wise, half of it (the inner half) always is worn down real bad to the point where after a while from the back there's an inch slant. i know it cant be healthy walking on these half-worn shoes like this and they make me look stupid. any tricks or anything to stop this problem?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

just wear your left shoe on your right foot & vise versa Ok time for a serious question AS.......Can you run faster than the average non pigeon toed person. I have known 2 pigeon toed people one white one black & although they werent the fastest people I knew they were in the top 5

Comment

when we ran the mile in gym class, i was the third fastest... of course, the track people had a meet that afternoon so they just jogged it but considering that i had no track training, that wasn't too bad.

anyway, what can i do about my shoes?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I dont really Know.....try Arch supports or see a Podiatrists

Comment

whats arch supports?

Comment

Arch supports are small pieces of neoprene or rubber like material that lift the arch of your foot. Arch supports is what I would try first alot cheaper than the Foot Dr. You can get them in the Foot section of any store (Foot powder etc)
            Last edited by CorpusScorpius; July 17, 2003, 23:43.

Comment

Comment

Three threads, AS.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Ah crap, I always confuse "pigeon toe" with "camel toe."
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                    Ah crap, I always confuse "pigeon toe" with "camel toe."
                    U STARE at that Camel toe long & U become Cross EYED

Comment

Re: Cure my pigeon toe

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      alright it's not that serious because i walk completely normally and i can run without tripping over myself and all that... the only problem is that half of my shoes wear out fast as hell... if you looked at the sole of my shoe length-wise, half of it (the inner half) always is worn down real bad to the point where after a while from the back there's an inch slant. i know it cant be healthy walking on these half-worn shoes like this and they make me look stupid. any tricks or anything to stop this problem?
                      Sounds like you are flat-footed, not pigeon toed.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

would these arch supports even out how my shoes get worn down? and how much would they run me?

Comment

U would have to give them a try.....Less than 15$

Comment

15 dollars and yall got no guarentee at all that it would help my problem? hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                              15 dollars and yall got no guarentee at all that it would help my problem? hmm...

U can always go to the Podiatrist or a general practioner & spend more money & they might just tell you go buy some arch supports & then You have spent $50+$15 or so for the arch supports...Why dont U go to the Emergency room complain that your feet are Killing U & if you try what the Emg. Doc tells U & it dosent work Dont Pay the bill. Since I dont know the exact price of the arch supports go price them yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X