No announcement yet.

life sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the problem? Your girldfriend is gone (to some of us married folk we happy when we aren't with our lady), your too lazy to do anything, your dreading school... Yet, at the same time you are anticipating the return of all these? Enjoy the down time, your eventually going to wish you had more of it soon...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I say it again. Get wasted. It's all good.. Or do something you haven't ever done but you always wanted to. Don't start arguing, you HAVE the time.

Or you can buy my a plane ticket, I'll come down there and give a little kick in your face. Or how do you say it?

Do something nice tonight. I just got my plans sorted out for the evening, going to check out a movie to a girls house! I'm nerveous already . Do something, get your butt out there and do something.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I am sorry, space05us, but that is an extraordinarily pathetic and whiny post. In a world with disease, war, famine, you are complaining about being bored? No, strike that, your post even more pathetic then the standard life sucks complaints. In a country where people have been laid off, where some people end up getting cheated on by a GF/BF, where some people are in nursing homes and not visited- I could go on and on. If the worst of your worries is that you have a job, you have plenty of friends, you have a GF, and you are going to be a little bored for a while until school starts again, consider yourself blessed.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Dude, I'm more bored than you are. Life doesn't suck just because there's nothing to do at the moment.
          unless you are locked up in a six by eight cell painted the purest of white and arent allowed to see the anything outside of it there is no way you are more bored than I.

I say it again. Get wasted. It's all good.. Or do something you haven't ever done but you always wanted to. Don't start arguing, you HAVE the time.
          Im one of those perfect kids that never does anything like that. And everything that I want to do, I cant because its not possible to do up here.

Or you can buy my a plane ticket, I'll come down there and give a little kick in your face. Or how do you say it?
          its okay, you can walk

Comment

I am sorry, space05us, but that is an extraordinarily pathetic and whiny post. In a world with disease, war, famine, you are complaining about being bored? No, strike that, your post even more pathetic then the standard life sucks complaints. In a country where people have been laid off, where some people end up getting cheated on by a GF/BF, where some people are in nursing homes and not visited- I could go on and on. If the worst of your worries is that you have a job, you have plenty of friends, you have a GF, and you are going to be a little bored for a while until school starts again, consider yourself blessed.
            you guys are inadvertantly cheering me up, and its much appreciated! thank you.

Comment

At least you're not getting run over by 86-year-olds in Buicks. Or bombed in Israel or Iraq. Or shot in Columbia. Or slaughtered in Congo. Or tortured in China. Or robbed of your property and rights in Zimbabwe. Or living from day to day not knowing where your next meal is coming from in the U.S.

Perspective, dear boy, perspective. Being bored is better than having an "interesting" life in many regards.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You guys are really taking my post far too seriously, it was 5 in the morning and I was trying to start a friendly chat. At least Pekka and Sloww know when to not be serious.

Comment

if life sucks why does it feel like it's ****ing me all the time?
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's just semantics...
                    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

I say...**** this ****hole planet/life sometimes

Comment

You're mad because you are bored!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I would LOVE to trade places with you!!!!

If that is the worst of your problems thank god!!!

Who are you Jack Osbourne?!?!?!
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: life sucks.

Originally posted by Space05us
                          This summer has to be the worst summer Ive ever had. My girlfriend has been out of state since January, whenver I hang out with my friends we do the same damn things, and Ive spent more time on the computer than I have in any previous summer. Its killing me. I have no motivation to go do anything that would help me out in the long run like taking classes at the college. I have a job but I only work 3 hours a day 5 days a week, I did that intentionaly so I could spend more time hanging out with my friends, a horrible idea when I look back on it. School starts again in a month and a few days and I have nothing planned! Worst of all I just made a post on a web forum about how much my personal life sucks... sooo bored

edit:
                          on an up note Im getting my hair cut today
                          You care too much. Say to yourself "I don't give a sh1t"

Trust me you will feel so much better.
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

hey! at least you have a girlfriend

some of us can't even get one

Comment

I just donated about 1kg of hair to Locks for Love, a charity group that makes hairpieces for kids w/ cancer.

I used to have hair down to my belt. Now I've got one of Davey Jones' old haircuts, only slightly used. Thank BUDDAH for that, because it's been like 90dF for weeks!
                              -30-

Comment

Re: life sucks.

Originally posted by Space05us
                                This summer has to be the worst summer Ive ever had. My girlfriend has been out of state since January, whenver I hang out with my friends we do the same damn things, and Ive spent more time on the computer than I have in any previous summer. Its killing me. I have no motivation to go do anything that would help me out in the long run like taking classes at the college. I have a job but I only work 3 hours a day 5 days a week, I did that intentionaly so I could spend more time hanging out with my friends, a horrible idea when I look back on it. School starts again in a month and a few days and I have nothing planned! Worst of all I just made a post on a web forum about how much my personal life sucks... sooo bored

edit:
                                on an up note Im getting my hair cut today
                                Whoa. Apart from the "school starts again in a month" that sounds idyllic. If that is your idea of "life sucks" then I want the good life.

Comment

Working...
                                X