life sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life sucks.

This summer has to be the worst summer Ive ever had. My girlfriend has been out of state since January, whenver I hang out with my friends we do the same damn things, and Ive spent more time on the computer than I have in any previous summer. Its killing me. I have no motivation to go do anything that would help me out in the long run like taking classes at the college. I have a job but I only work 3 hours a day 5 days a week, I did that intentionaly so I could spend more time hanging out with my friends, a horrible idea when I look back on it. School starts again in a month and a few days and I have nothing planned! Worst of all I just made a post on a web forum about how much my personal life sucks... sooo bored

edit:
    on an up note Im getting my hair cut today

A decent Haircut makes THings much better
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

boo hoo.
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Hey, school's not even over yet in the UK.

Though, I guess the fact I live next to a beach, the weather is great, I've got a variety of pubs, clubs, shops, and live music all within an hour's traveling time of me, soooo much free time, and I travel to Canada on Satruday kinda makes up for the remaining two days of school.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Hey, school's not even over yet in the UK.

Though, I guess the fact I live next to a beach, the weather is great, I've got a variety of pubs, clubs, shops, and live music all within an hour's traveling time of me, soooo much free time, and I travel to Canada on Satruday kinda makes up for the remaining two days of school.
          I don't know whether I should hate you, or envy you...

Comment

Just noticed Starchild's signature.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

well, concentrate on your love for your girlfriend ...

once you loose that, then your life sucks, believe me ...
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

On an up-note you're getting a haircut.
                That's the saddest statement of them all.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just get wasted man.. reboot your brains.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

In 20 years time, after your first divorce, when you are wondering how you will pay the bills, when you are either seeing to much or too little of your kids, and when your second ulcer is just starting up you will look back and think this was the best summer of your life!
                    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I think I love you Cerberus you managed to make me feel good about where I am right now!

Comment

Alaska has a summer?

And Cerberus has a point, I assure you.

Comment

most parts of Alaska, yes. The part Im from, no. We have day and night.

Comment

life sucks because your bored?!

oh no!!!!!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Dude, I'm more bored than you are. Life doesn't suck just because there's nothing to do at the moment.
                              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X