No announcement yet.

Why would anyone buy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll sell you a bootlegged text file for only a buck! It might not have the same quality, though...
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

good job, loinburger...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I doubt that even 80 characters are wroth ****. It's easier to get emperor status on apolyton than some of the items in d2. Do you have a grandfather sword? It's wery rare, and not that if you manage to find one on your own you want to get good stats with that too, then it will be valuable.

But, the whole point of the game is character deveploment and items, I think selling them with real money ruins the idea of the game. Pretty silly actually, but I'm just trying to point out why. It takes _a lot_ of time to get some items in the game. I know that it's a lot easier to make a 99 lvl char than find a grandfather.

Btw, how does the creating items with cheating work, can you make something that looks legit but isn't? I thought a long time that it was just a joke untill I saw some of the bugged items.

Comment

that gives me an idea.

Would posters with high post count be willing to sell me some of their post count so I can be a diety?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            A friend of a friend literally makes thousands of dollars selling special weapons in Diablo.

Amazing.
            That can only be the case now if he's dealing in hacked items on closed battlenet.

Could you send me his address? Several angry mobs want to know.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You should tell them to become a subsidiary of the RIAA first, then it'll be legal.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
              X