No announcement yet.

Mafia Orders Hit on Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If one person owned all the land in the world he'd have a perfect right to through the entire human species into the ocean and you'd be okay with that.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hmmm....well, that'd be one way to control population growth....

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          If one person owned all the land in the world he'd have a perfect right to through the entire human species into the ocean and you'd be okay with that.
          It happens anyway..............Ethnic Cleansing ..............the common man is powerless to stop it at its onset.

Comment

Bull****. Murder is wrong, even when done on your own property.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

So he'd have to allow people to use his property?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It wouldn't be murder. If they choose not to swim, that's their own fault.

[/Libertarian looney]
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd

Bull****. Murder is wrong, even when done on your own property.

IIRC there was a time when you argued that you had the right to shoot police officers if they ever tried to come onto your property. Or was that just a lot of talk?
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                    I dunno. What do you think?
                    So one private party has the right to wipe out a resource he doesn't own on property that's not his? Interesting interpretation.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I got two cats. One is very much a Dog-cat, he'll come when called, fetch, even walk with you (with a harness)

The other, B*tch Kitty from Hell, doesn't respond to any commands, whether they be " Come", "stop", "Mary stop it", "FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP!"
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Who the hell walks a cat?

The Russians are very good at training cats. I've seen videos of trained Russky felines doing all sorts of tricks, jumping through hoops, walking tightropes, and the like. Must be a secret technology the USSR developed back when they were feverishly researching ESP during the Cold War.
                        Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye

The Russians are very good at training cats. I've seen videos of trained Russky felines doing all sorts of tricks, jumping through hoops, walking tightropes, and the like. Must be a secret technology the USSR developed back when they were feverishly researching ESP during the Cold War.
                          Which is another reason Sloww should fear me.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                            My cat walks when she gets tired of being dragged...by her tail.

Seriously, she gets plenty of exercise outdoors without the fuss of "taking her for walks."
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

It wouldn't be murder. If they choose not to swim, that's their own fault.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                                I got two cats. One is very much a Dog-cat, he'll come when called, fetch, even walk with you (with a harness)

The other, B*tch Kitty from Hell, doesn't respond to any commands, whether they be " Come", "stop", "Mary stop it", "FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP!"
                                My cat won't respond to "Samantha," "Sam," "Cat," "Kitty," or "Ouch!"

...But she responds to, "Stupid."

Dumb cat... ...but I LOOOVE my pritty (sic) kitty.
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X