X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick human? Bullet. Make a new one.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

My sister's cat got one of her sewing needles lodged in it's throat... It cost them $1200 to remove it. The cat is fine... Was it worth it? I hate the cat, so I say no. They love the cat so they say yes...

My dog, whom I love dearly, cost about $500/year to keep up on her shots and meds (heartguard and advantage are expensive)... Is it worth it?

My mom keep her dog alive for a year after it's kidneys failed, I begged her to put it down... The minute my dog can't live on it's own w/o pain she will be put down... It is right for the animal, and I think it should be right for people.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ishtar

Here, here!!! My Golden Retriever is my BEST friend! Nothing like unconditional love! Always glad to see me come home. There've been some rough spots in my life in recent years, and honestly, I don't know what I'd have done without her.
        A Golden Retriever would love a housebrick if it provided food and water.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

now you are just trolling

dogs are social animals. You need to study interactions between mammals some more. There has been much research done on the subject, and there is still much we do not know.

Comment

Sick human? Bullet. Make a new one.

except for the "make a new one" part. and me.
            B♭3

Comment

Dog is a mighty fine meal.

Comment

Working...
              X