• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker
    The Good, Bad, and the Ugly.
    Once Upon a Time in the West.
    For once we agree on something.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Outlaw Josey Wales
      Unforgiven
      Fist Full of Dollars
      The Searchers (saw it yesterday)
      Rio Bravo (one with Dean Martin and Ricky Nelson)

Tombstone was a really good movie as well. I just like it better than the Costner movie about Wyatt Earp. You can't beat Val Kilmer as Doc.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

You can't beat Val Kilmer as Doc.

No you can't.

"Why, Johnny Ringo! You look as if someone had just walked all over your grave."

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"I was just foolin' about"
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I wasn't"
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

We agreed to play for blood, Ted Striker.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hmm...forgot one... "Young Guns"

I love the scene where they use peyote. And what's his name, Martin Sheen's son with the hispanic name, was great in that movie. That scene where the bounty hunter comes into a bar and starts bragging about how he'll catch the Kid, so the Kid walks up and asks to see the gun that will kill the Kid and unloads the gun and hands it back to the bounty hunter and slyly let's him know he's talking to the Kid.

Comment

And what's his name, Martin Sheen's son with the hispanic name, was great in that movie.

Emilio Estevez
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

i rented a fistful of dollars again and watched it... awesome! most western films, especialy old ones, dont live up to my standards, but it was really good...

anyone see Last Man Standing, with bruse willis? it was basically a very similar plot, except it took place in the 1870s or 80s instead of the 1920s... Last Man standing was kinda a western, btw, and it was really good
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X