My friends RULE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends RULE!

Yeah.. they played hard to catch, but it was all a tric.

You see, it's my b-day today and I thought I'd spend it alone or with one buddy.. because they all have to work tomorrow, and most of them were on there summer cabins hundreds of km's away. I wasn't depressed, but I thought 'damn.. oh well, maybe I'll catch a movie or something, no biggie'..
    And they just called me 'where are you man, food is ready, people are ready, you just get your butt here!' and it sounded like a full party to me! Oh I'm so happy I have such good buddies . We don't have a tradition of surprise parties here.. and they called me now, so it wasn't that much of a surprise since I'm going there now knowing it.. but oh man they did make my day
    I'm so fortunate to have buddies like that.

I just wanted to tell you that my friends rule! I hope you have friends like this too! Ok, shower and then I'm set

they made so much personal sacrifices, like cutting their weekend short and coming back home early, cutting work tomorrow.. lying to me all week that they can't come and they had all legit reasons and they were real too. I should bring them presents!

ps. look at me! look at me!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

great stuff mate, have fun
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Happy birthday, dude, and have a good one

Comment

I must be the first one who made his own b-day thread But I camoflagued it!! No, for real, I just my buddies. Ok out of here! Later.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I'm still undecided on who's my favorite Finn. But you're a strong contender on the first spot.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            But I camoflagued it!
            Just not very well.

Many happy returns.
            A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Best wishes

Comment

How many punches this year?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

hi ,

Pekka , my dear friend , when are we going to meet

and happy B-day , dont forget to watch the FFL on the TV on monday , .......

have a nice B-day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Re: My friends RULE!

Originally posted by Pekka
                    .. lying to me all week that they can't come and they had all legit reasons and they were real too.

ps. look at me! look at me!
                    Cunning Finnish bastards ! Never could trust a Finn !
                    Well, try to have fun, but watch your back just in case !!!

oh, Happy B'day
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Suomi!
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

to your friends.

Don't know about you...

Nah, have a great birthday
                          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                          And notifying the next of kin
                          Once again...

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thaenks everyone. It was great, though it ended already (2am). THey had brought turntables, mixer and all to outdoors so live music, my steak was ready when I got there, and they had bought beer to me, so I didn't have to buy my own alcohol!

I had few vinyls (that I like) and then they had all chipped in and bought me brand new headphones (good ones too!) as a collective present.. man the best gifts ever from friends. I them so much .

I also got a b-day kiss from some random chick in bar
                              unfortunaltey b-day sex was out of the question.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X