• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...nothing yet here....try:

chris.hartpence@thesouthgroup.com

If it's not too much trouble!

-=Vel=-
    (jonsing for some good reading material here at the office!)
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I could perhaps upload it somewhere, but I am not sure

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

hmmm....good thought....if we can find someone with some server space, that'd kick!

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Normally I don't like going ahead and doing my own thing, but it seems I misunderstood some things.

Hopefully as a respectful off-shoot, I'm starting my own campaign. The thread I started in the S&D is

Simply put, I'm not cut out to DM the kind of game MattH is referring to- as mentioned in the previous thread, I would really prefer not to have 20 possible heroes, changing every game and not remembering hints & clues from before because they weren't there. Instead, I'm looking for four committed people, who are interested in playing out a campaign. Small numbers can also keep a game going- the fastest PBEM I was ever in had only 2 characters!

I'm also (at least by default) doing this Play by Email, so the scheduling issues and no-shows should hopefully be eliminated.

I don't know how the other, "main" game will run, but I'll be happy to talk with the DM of that and see if it's possible to have some interconnection between the games, which is always fun. In any case, assuming people are interested, I'm only grabbing 4 people, so if you guys want to run a great big huge campaign with everyone else, the loss shouldn't be that noticeable, hopefully.

So, in conclusion, I respectfully decline any votes toward me as Head DM in this thread.
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

well

dms would havndle it anyway they wanted

and I was thinking of having every DM just have a group of 4 or 5 (An talk about the world so that parties could interact)

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

what I was currently thinking is that everyone of GMs have a party (it would break up nicely 25 and 5) and while the parties could mix and match over the coarse of the game everything would be much more close and comfortable

where the discussion would be is between GMs on the world and the like

so if you could just slow down a bit....

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Ok, thanks for that post- good to know that (have fun!)

This is getting rather confused. Lets give it another day or two to see what the voting says.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS DIE NOW!

continuing right along... Sorry about the edition poll snafu. Should we just move to stories and get started with the four remaining GM's?
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

yah

but I think Snowfire should be wrapped back in (so that everyone is sorta playing together if you will)

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

hmm

for those interested snowfire gave out this link

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

i think that would be good/best? a couple of dms each with their own little group that sometimes interact. this would avoid one big group and then the whole thing collapsing through inaction of some of the members.
                      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

yah

I agree

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I dont wish to be DM but am willing to help organise things / assist the DM (Maybe would we could assign supporting responsibilities to look after particular aspects of the game e.g. reference / looking up things, record keeper, chat moderator etc.

Comment

Lonestar would need assistance

I would offer to GM but I am GMing a game in RL and it takes a bit of work

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

to make it easy for the groups to interact I would recommend a set world like planescape, ravenloft, greyhawk, forgotten realms, or others (I have a number)

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Wouldn't that be DM and not GM?
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X