No announcement yet.

paint shop play ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm... my abilty at art is ratehr limited, i must say...
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Vancouver is first.... Canada will fall...
      Attached Files
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Looks like a great party! Thanks for drawing me

I'm too tired to do anything now, so maybe later. Sleepy time soon for me..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

From the picture thread.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

posted in another thread, but here goes
            Attached Files
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

First black and white. Color in a minute.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

Oops. Forgot the pic
                Attached Files
                XGalaga.

Comment

I have head problems
                  Attached Files

Comment

And I'm a sick sick guy
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ottok
                      shss

Ottok sighting!
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

ROMALTFO
                        That's great!
                        XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                          ah... im finally tired... goodnight. shall you dream of me and my awesome new body!

Come here!
                          you, know, i have a confession. this isnt really what i look like. I have always been ashamed of my excessive muscles. So I photoshopped them to make them look smaller. do you stil accept me?

Comment

No.
                            This is what my face looks like.
                            Attached Files
                            XGalaga.

Comment

are those eyes?

Comment

Yes.
                                XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                                X