paint shop play ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you say so
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Question: If I have attached a picture to a previous post how do I link to the picture and not the post?
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

Anyone dare and try make a quality Photoshop thread? What we need is a theme.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm working on something. I'll show it to you as soon as I'm finished.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

Ah aint's seeing no none pictures in this here pho-tar-shup thread. Ah wants mah sub-skrip-tion backs.
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

TGDB. No unsubscribing allowed. I'll have something in an hour or just after 1900 GMT.
              XGalaga.

Comment

I've got a theme! Ming throughout history!

The dark connection revealed!
                Attached Files
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I still say my pic is from the hands of pure and raw talent.
                  Attached Files
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Azazel, come on. You're trying to make realistic pictures. Anyone can do that.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

That's the point of photoshop threads, dummy.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

hey I made a sequel!
                        Attached Files
                        In da butt.

Comment

PS don't take these too seriously. Part III coming up on requests only.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, take a good long nap so your eyes will be tired. Then stare into this.
                            Attached Files
                            XGalaga.

Comment

geeslaka, not falling for that one again . You already ruined one morning for me.. you know, no one has ever done that to me via internet. So you can congratulate yourself..
                              In da butt.

Comment

I'll keep trying anyway.
                                XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                                X