Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people on Poly more intelligent than the general population?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have never played Civ3 and i didnt play Civ1 or Civ2 until about a year or two ago...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

hahah Speer seems to be resorting to physical threats more than usual... what's wrong speerypoo?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
        intelligence an attribute like height? i dont know... i think people can become more intelligent over time (i mean, the more you do anything, the better you become at it and the faster you can do it... so the more problems you solve, the better you get at problem solving) but they can't grow taller...
        Speer, people can get stronger and more endurance through training. Are you going to deny these as attributes just because people can't grow taller after puberty?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

what the hell? did you mean to address that to me or GP?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You. Can't you see I quoted you?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

but i dont understand what that would have to do with this topic...

Comment

Working...
              X