Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people on Poly more intelligent than the general population?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people on Poly more intelligent than the general population?

I say yes.
    Yes, the people on Apolyton are much more intelligent than the people in the general populace.
    27.54%
    Yes, of course.
    18.84%
    Yea.
    14.49%
    No, the people on Apolyton are much more intellectually handicapped than those in the general populace.
    4.35%
    No, of course not!
    11.59%
    Naw, tha peeple on Polly ar moore stupidr.
    8.70%
    The real question is: Are people on Poly more intelligent than the great Banana? :scared:
    14.49%
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Hey, when did your avatar change?

Oh damn, where'd mine go? Damn you, Red X!
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I sure hope not.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

With the exception of the unfortunate people with Russian flags, why not?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
          Hey, when did your avatar change?

Oh damn, where'd mine go? Damn you, Red X!
          Yours shows up fine...Mine changed when I changed it. I still need a new one.

Comment

Yes (because my superior intellect drastically distorts the average )

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
              Mine changed when I changed it. I still need a new one.

Comment

oh my god, loinburger...

and no, people here are no more intelligent than the general population... people here are just more "educated"
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

There are many different types of intelligence. I would challenge most Apolytoners to survive a week in the wilderness.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I would challenge you to tell me when I would need to survive a week in the wilderness...

Comment

That'd take all the fun out of it, though! I figure, hey, when you wake up in the middle of the desert, shaved and duct-taped to a bed, well, the you'll know.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                        I would challenge you to tell me when I would need to survive a week in the wilderness...
                        After I kidnap you and take you to the mountains to make a stew from your parts but accidentally let you escape.

Or maybe your plane crashes in the Andean moutains or your boat sinks in the South Pacific.

Or maybe it's part of your suruvival requirements for graduating from school of special ops training.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

After I kidnap you and take you to the mountains to make a stew from your parts but accidentally let you escape.

Or maybe your plane crashes in the Andean moutains or your boat sinks in the South Pacific.

Why would I be flying over the Andean Mountains or on a boat in the South Pacific? Moreover, what are the chances of the plane crashing or the boat sinking?

Or maybe it's part of your suruvival requirements for graduating from school of special ops training.

Well, then, wouldn't that be one of the courses?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            There are many different types of intelligence. I would challenge most Apolytoners to survive a week in the wilderness.
                            You know exactly what I mean

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X