KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Originally posted by MrFun
      You're letting me off THAT easily?

Yes.

You don't remember my past thread asking how communist take advantage of capalist-origin luxuries?

I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't think the same rules that I apply to myself don't apply to you. If it's acceptable for me to work for Citibank, than why should I think you're a hypocrite for working for an armory?
      HYPOCRITE!!!!!
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

its a free market economy. you can work for whoever you hate.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I think you are just inflitrating the enemy to subvert them from inside. Good work MrFun!
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

hypocrite

get him berzerker
            No need, he knows what he is. I find that a bit more admirable than hypocrites who remain oblivious to what they are.

Comment

You're not alone, Mr. Fun.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oh bother. I'd like to meet someone someday that lives a lifestyle completely consistant with their philosophy. I don't think i ever will. It can't be done.

Don't sweat it MrFun. If you weren't working there, someone else would be.
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Yeah, and if you pay taxes, you pay for the weapons!
                  HYPOCRITE!

In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

and if you pay taxes, your paying for government sponsered needle exchange programs, which support the druggies, who buy the drugs which were sold buy the drug dealer that capped an innocent family in central columbia because the came close to uncovering the secret of the drug cartel and their involvment with terrorists who fly planes into world trade centers! HYPOCRITE!
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Re: Look at me, I'm a hypocrite!

Originally posted by MrFun
                      I usually question wars that the United States has been involved in.

The past two months I have been working at the Rock Island Arsenal as an office assistant in their Programs department, where I help maintain a filing system of all equipment, supply, and weaponry orders.
                      $$ It pays well $$ for a temporary, full-time job.

I knew what was all involved at the Rock Island Arsenal when I applied -- who wouldn't know with a name like that for the place? I have seen the artillery weapons they have on display outside in a green park area on the island and one or two near a couple of buildings -- I walk under a turret of one of the howitzers when I go into the building I work in.

So I guess you can call me a hypocrite.

Look at me! I already knew you were a hypocrite.
                      Rock Island. Figures.

Or maybe since I'm just a lowly office assistant, how much can you say I'm involved with the production, distribution and selling of weapons of war. Some of these were used in the war in Iraq this year.

If I'm a hypocrite, I can take comfort in the fact that at least this job is temporary, and I will be more financially secured when I take off for graduate school.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                        I think you are just inflitrating the enemy to subvert them from inside. Good work MrFun!
                        Hey -- that secret was suppose to be between you and me.

Connor -- so glad you can forgive me.

Never mind Slowwhand -- I saw that you contaminated my own quote with your filthy words.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh, and yes -- I have visited the POW cemetery of Confederate prisoners there a couple of times.

Comment

Cool! i wish i worked for a defense contractor... hell, im my entreprenaurial ventures, i may even become one myself
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Welcome to the dark side.

BTW the pay is very good at most defense related industries and you get better health and retirement benifets. :P
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                Welcome to the dark side.

BTW the pay is very good at most defense related industries and you get better health and retirement benifets. :P
                                My job is full-time, but it's temporary -- I will be done by the July 25.

Comment

Working...
                                X