No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn wtf there is a bug with this bulletin board it keeps messing up the pics...
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

she wears waaaay too much make-up. makes her look like a slut.

she do look better than that girl the starter of this thread posted... that girl was a dog.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

do it for humanity... just stick your **** in and bust off...

nah. i'll become a card-carrying member of VHEMT.
        B♭3

Comment

test
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

the girl in the first picture you're posted is ugly. the face looks like some absurd mask, she looks like a twig, and she doesn't seem truly happy. who is she, anyway?

the second pic of britney offends me. the american flag has no business being used as clothing, because it's a disgraceful misappropriation of the stars and stripes. that very fact turns me off to britney right there.
            B♭3

Comment

i can't believe you are for real

Comment

since i'm not on broadband, i can't link to good pictures of anyone i find attractive. britney is not one of them... you get your jollies from her... i don't.
                B♭3

Comment

you know what... i dont go around on the internet oggling pictures of women... but i did ask some boys i know who happened to be online who they liked... personally, i kind of agree... the following women are better than britney spears, that american pie girl, and all the other women people on apolyton have posted over the years... this that definitive ****...

Megan Good: (this is the most popular by far right now)

Mya:

the late Aaliyah:

the up and coming singer Elbie:

Melyssa Ford:

Tomika Skanes:

yeah... thats most def the definitive pictures of women post in apolyton history... thank my mans...

but damn... why can't anyone i know like puerto rican girls? now those are some fine looking women... nevertheless, all the black girls i posted just now easily surpass anything posted in this thread...
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

or utada hikaru.

So you won't bang the hottest pop singer in America because she's "dumb", but you will bang the equally dumb queen of J-pop? That doesn't seem very consistent.

As for my choice between the two...

USA! USA! USA!
                    Attached Files
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yuck, this chick looks like a dude, dude.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

damn come on... it took me an effort to ask people who they liked and to find pictures of them... and yall still squabble over if britney spears is attractive or not... i think i just proved she is mediocre... and i aint even whip out no latinas yet...

Comment

utada hikaru is a student of columbia. she also doesn't sound dumb when she talks.

thus, i find herself more attractive than britney spears.

attractiveness does not equal desire to bang.
                          B♭3

Comment

African-American women are very sexy, IMHO.
                            Although I find middle-eastern women to be most beautiful of all.
                            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

attractiveness does not equal desire to bang.

Is everyone on this board gay?
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

middle eastern women? eww... they look exactly like hispanic women (which is great) but with big noses... nah its all good though... beauty is beauty

African-American women are very sexy, IMHO.
                                i dont know quite why but this really offended me when i read it.

anyway, can we stop this debate between britney spears and whoever the hell utada whatever is... they're all dogs compared to the women i posted

Comment

Working...
                                X